Nourishing the Institute
Important Dates & Need to Know:
- The Fall 2022 Meal Plan Change Period is Friday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Please make changes at MyCard.
- Welcome Week meals are a combination of hosted orientation events and dining hall service.
- Brunch on Saturday, September 3, is the first meal service for Fall 2022 meal plans.
- Commonwealth Kitchen Launchpad restaurants can now support student events with in-house catering. Please check with each restaurant for more information.
- Meal plan information for 2022-2023 is now available on our website. Please review the minimum plan requirement grid on the meal plan webpage.
- Fall 2022 on-campus retail dining locations and hours are available on our website.
- Maseeh’s Oasis station is now open for breakfast, Monday through Friday. Please check out the new gluten-free/nut free station opposite Oasis.
- All meal plans automatically renew at the end of the fall semester for the spring semester, regardless of whether they are required or voluntary.
*Please check the retail dining page for current days and hours.
MIT Dining advances the Division of Student Life’s mission, ‘we are here for students’, by collaboratively working with departments, labs, and centers to create a campus where everyone has access to healthy, affordable, and culturally meaningful food served in an environment designed for social connections, sustainability, and innovation.