The Student Activities Office provides an environment for students to test new ideas, develop leadership skills and create community at MIT.
Through co-curricular opportunities and experiences such as student organizations, events, cross-cultural education, civic engagement, and leadership development, students gain invaluable skills and experiential knowledge that they will continue to develop during their time on campus and beyond as future leaders.
News and Announcements:
- PLEASE NOTE: The event registration process has moved online! You can find the application in the Atlas Portal.
- Need to sell tickets or collect fees? MIT's got you covered: use AdMIT One for all your ticketing needs! With staff here on campus to support your event and a direct connection to your student organization accounts, AdMIT One is the easiest and most secure way to sell tickets. It's also cheaper than most outside ticket sale services! Contact the SAO for more info.
- Check out the
- Student Leaders! Find hundreds of free online courses using Skillsoft through the MIT's Learning Center. Hone your leadership skills through these online resources!
- Are you a cultural student group or organization? You can click here to request funding for events, programs and retreats!
- Student Leaders! Click here for more information about how to start the year off right with your student organization.