Campus Wide Ticketing Service
adMIT One Ticketing Service is a centralized box office for the MIT community. We work closely with student groups, Institute departments and external organizations to ensure that each event is as successful as possible.
Our services include:
- Online ticket sales 24/7.
- All-inclusive rate structure
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted
- Post-event reports listing ticket sales, patron list and marketing information
- General admission and assigned seating
- Financial settlement via SAP
- Event consulting
Event organizers may choose general admission or assigned seating ticket sales. Tickets will be posted for sale at tickets.mit.edu.
* There are no additional fees beyond the rates listed above. Some ticketing services charge a service fee, a per ticket fee, and credit card fees. There are no other service or convenience fees passed on to you. Check out the fee comparison with popular ticket services.
Optionally, event organizers can elect to have their ticket customers pay a 5% convenience fee on top of the ticket price. This means the event will receive 100% of the ticket sale revenue.
Electronic scanners are available for rent from us for self-service use. Event organizers may optionally hire staff through us to provide day-of ticket sales, scanning and problem resolution. Please contact email@example.com for more information. We require a minimum of five business days to arrange event staff.
Event organizers will be provided with an event closing statement that details all ticket sales and billing information within five days of the event. MIT departments and student groups will have ticket sale proceeds transferred to their account in SAP. External groups will have their payment processed via MIT Accounts Payable.
On-line Box Office
Once your event is posted to the adMIT One box office, just direct your audience to tickets.mit.edu! All current and upcoming events are posted to this site. Don't confuse your customers by publishing long and complex URL's. Just tell them "tickets.mit.edu". Customers can even purchase tickets for multiple events within the same shopping cart.