Supplemental Housing Requests

If you require specific housing accommodations for a disability or medical, religious, or gender expression/identity reasons, please submit a supplemental housing request form.

A supplemental housing form may be submitted for the following categories:

  • disability 
  • medical 
  • religious    
  • gender identity or expression 

Making a Request

  • Submit a Supplemental Housing Request Form within your Housing Portal, and upload any required or supporting documentation.

  • Submit your request early to provide adequate time for HRS staff to identify an assignment that meets your needs. Graduate students should make every effort to submit their requests before participating in self-selection.

  • Though your supplemental request may be approved, HRS cannot guarantee a housing assignment as units are subject to availability. We will do our best to meet your needs.