If you need to speak with a member of the Student Organizations, Leadership and Engagement Office, you will need to sign up for a 20-minute block of time. Office Hours are held Monday through Friday over Zoom. If you prefer to meet in person, please let us know in advance.
If you have questions regarding:
- Car rental: Please book with Ramon Downes.
- Contracts: Please book with Paul Murphy or Ramon Downes.
- Events: Please book with Paul Murphy or Gabi Soares.
- Financial resources and processes: Please book with Ramon Downes or Mary Mango.
- MIT COVID policies: Please book with Paul Murphy.
- Leadership programs: Please book with Kat Waxstein.
- Safety plans, minors, and alcohol: Please book with Paul Murphy or Gabi Soares.
- Travel registration & card: Please book with Paul Murphy, Ramon Downes or Gabi Soares.
- Travel-related finances: Please book with Paul Murphy, Ramon Downes, Mary Mango or Gabi Soares.
The calendars are available below:
Paul Murphy, available on Mondays, from 12-2 pm (via Zoom)
Ramon Downes, available on Tuesdays, from 2-4 pm (via Zoom)
Gabi Soares, available on Wednesdays, from 12-2 pm (via Zoom)
Kat Waxstein, available on Fridays, from 1-3 pm (via Zoom)
Walk-in Financial Processing Clinic
Thursdays with Mary Mango in the W20 Mascot Lounge (next to Dunkin Donuts) from 2-4 pm - No appointment required
Mary Mango holds walk-in financial processing clinics every Thursday between 2 to 4 pm in the W20 Mascot Lounge (next to Dunkin Donuts). You don’t need to book office hours to attend these clinics. Simply stop by with your computer, and Mary will help you navigate the financial processes, including RFPs, financial reports, account balances, travel-related finances, and much more.