The Division of Student Life, in partnership with the Association of Student Activities (ASA), and the Student Organizations, Leadership and Engagement Office (SOLE) is delighted to unveil Engage@MIT – the brand-new platform for student life here at MIT. Based on the industry-standard CampusLabs backend, and used by a number of MIT’s peer institutions, Engage@MIT will help you elevate your organization to new levels!
MJAD (More than Just a Database)
Engage@MIT, the new platform where the ASA Database will live, provides a centralized location for all organizational information for the MIT community. Now it will be easier than ever to get involved and connect with organizations all over campus. You will also find that you will be using this platform for more than just organizational needs.
Need to update forms with ASA? Or how about creating a new form to manage volunteers? What about running officer elections? Here’s a one-stop shop to conduct a wide range of your organizational business and complete necessary forms online.
What’s Going On?
Want to publicize your event to the entire campus, or find out what is going on this weekend? Engage@MIT will offer one universal calendar for all student organization events.
Want to learn how to fully utilize all the wonderful features available to you? Please see below for some links to available trainings:
- Simply click here or type in http://engage.mit.edu on your preferred browser to visit Engage@MIT
- Search for your organization, and confirm if you have officer level access
- Update your profile and organizational settings so that community members can learn more about your organization
- Update your organization’s roster and your main contacts so that you can assign position roles, and send out messages to all members.
- Student Organization Handbook
Want to Learn More?
Have questions on how Engage@MIT can best support your organization? E-mail email@example.com and we can set up a customized training and walk-through!