News & Announcements
Fall 2019 Student Organization Financial & Event Training:
Dates: Tuesday, September 24th, Thursday, September 26th, Wednesday October 2nd
Location: Building 1 - Room 190
Student Officer Leadership Summit
The Student Officer Leadership Summit, a required program for all ASA-recognized organizations and Club Sports, will provide necessary tools to help make student organizations at MIT more successful through immersive training.
This prestigious summit, held onSaturday, September 21st from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PMin the Stratton Student Center, includes a variety of workshops, impactful dialogues, and conversations with key leadership on campus. Come prepared to engage with fellow student leaders and to reflect on your role as a leader at MIT.
You can register here.
- Student Activities Office has Sign-Up Hours. Please click here for more information.
- Student Activites Office Hours of Operation: 9am - 5pm!
- The City of Cambridge licensing office now has an online system for license application submission. This will entail creating an account, completing an online form, and then attaching your fully approved Atlas event registration. Here is the link. As in the past, the Atlas Registration system will send an email once your event is fully approved if the answers on the form indicate you need a license. To review if your event may need an Alcohol License, Entertainment license, or both please review the SAO & CAC event planning guide. Please contact our office if you have any questions: email@example.com
- Need to sell tickets or collect fees? MIT's got you covered: use AdMIT One for all your ticketing needs! With staff here on campus to support your event and a direct connection to your student organization accounts, AdMIT One is the easiest and most secure way to sell tickets. It's also cheaper than most outside ticket sale services! Contact the SAO for more info.
- Student Leaders! Click here for more information about how to start the year off right with your student organization.
- There's a new way to Buy... and Pay! It's Buy to Pay, or B2P! For trainings and additional information, click here.
Whether you are looking to join an organization or grow your skills as a student organization leader, or whether you are looking to learn more about the intersections of identity and dive deeper into your own cultural heritage, the Student Activities Office is here to support you. From financial transactions and organizational budgeting to large-scale concerts or small craft nights, we have staff and interns who know the resources and opportunities that are best suited to enhance your work. Come in and chat with us, and we’ll help you make great things happen!