The Student Activities Office is here for you!
The Student Activities Office provides an environment for students to test new ideas, develop leadership skills and create community at MIT.
Through co-curricular opportunities and experiences such as student organizations, events, cross-cultural education, civic engagement, and leadership development, students gain invaluable skills and experiential knowledge that they will continue to develop during their time on campus and beyond as future leaders.
News and Announcements:
- The ASA has a brand new database! Please review the ASA User Guide.
- The Office of Multicultural Programs (OMP) is moving to W31 with LBGT@MIT! For more details, click here.
- Check out the Student Organization Handbook for information regarding student organizations and event planning.
- Need to sell tickets or collect fees? MIT's got you covered: use AdMIT One for all your ticketing needs! With staff here on campus to support your event and a direct connection to your student organization accounts, AdMIT One is the easiest and most secure way to sell tickets. It's also cheaper than most outside ticket sale services! Contact the SAO for more info.
- Student Leaders! Click here for more information about how to start the year off right with your student organization.
- There's a new way to Buy... and Pay! It's Buy to Pay, or B2P! For trainings and additional information, click here.
Whether you are looking to join an organization or grow your skills as a student organization leader, or whether you are looking to learn more about the intersections of identity or dive deeper into your own cultural heritage, the Student Activities Office is here to support you. From financial transactions and organizational budgeting to planning large-scale concerts or small craft nights, we have staff and interns who know the resources and opportunities that are best suited to enhance your work. Come in and chat with us, and we’ll help you make great things happen!