Resources &
Forms Library


9th-Term Housing Request


Building-to-Building Switch Form (UG)

All students currently living on campus, including first-year students, who would like to move to another building should apply for a building-to-building switch.

Students who complete this form will also be added to the housing waiting list.


Cleaning Waiver (Graduate Housing)

This form serves as confirmation that you have asked to waive the standard, recommended cleaning of your assignment in graduate housing in order to secure an earlier move-in date.


Graduate and Family Housing License Agreement (G)

All students/MIT affiliates who are currently or newly assigned to a MIT graduate or family residence hall are required to electronically sign a Graduate Housing License Agreement.  


Housing Cancellation Form (UG)

Housing Termination Form (G)


Incoming Transfer and Exchange Students (UG)

Internal Transfer Form - Graduate Family Housing

Internal Transfer Form - Graduate Single Housing


Repair Request Form & Instructions

Request to Move On-Campus (UG)

Residential Hall Security Review Committee Report

The Residential Hall Security Review Committee, convened in December 2011 in response to several security-related incidents in the dormitories, submitted the report to summarize its review of and recommendations for security in the MIT housing system.

Return from Leave

Return from Study Abroad Semester/Year


Summer Student Housing Request

Supplemental Housing Request


WHOI Housing License Agreement

WHOI Notification Form