Resources &
Forms Library


9th-Term Housing Request


Building-to-Building Switch Form (UG)

All students currently living on campus, including first-year students, who would like to move to another building should apply for a building-to-building switch.

Students who complete this form will also be added to the housing waiting list.


Cleaning Waiver (Graduate Housing)

This form serves as confirmation that you have asked to waive the standard, recommended cleaning of your assignment in graduate housing in order to secure an earlier move-in date.

Committee on Student Life Roster 2015-16

CSWS Time Sheet Sample

CVC Verification Form

Please send the form and attached receipts to SAO (W20-549)


Donation to Charity Form


Federal Work-Study Agreement

Federal Work-Study Employer Job Description

Federal Work-Study Job Continuation Application

Federal Work-Study Job Description Application

Federal Work-Study Program Agreement with Off-Campus Agency

Federal Work-Study Tutor Description Application


Graduate and Family Housing License Agreement (G)

All students/MIT affiliates who are currently or newly assigned to a MIT graduate or family residence hall are required to electronically sign a Graduate Housing License Agreement.  


Housing Cancellation Form (UG)

Housing Termination Form (G)


Incoming Transfer and Exchange Students (UG)

Infinite Mile Individual Nomination Form

Infinite Mile Team Nomination Form

Internal Transfer Form - Graduate Family Housing

Internal Transfer Form - Graduate Single Housing


Media Release Form

MIT Campus Accessibility Map

This guide presents the major means of physical access to MIT facilities, as well as the architectural barriers which may be encountered. Although this guide deals with the general needs of people with temporary or permanent mobility impairments, MIT is prepared to respond to other access requests.

MIT Student Group Professional Service Contract

MIT Student Group Professional Service Contract.pdf


OSC Event Budget Template


Personal Events Request

Want to have an event on Campus? Filling out the Personal Events Request form is the first step.

Prize Payment


Repair Request Form & Instructions

Request to Move On-Campus (UG)

Residential Hall Security Review Committee Report

The Residential Hall Security Review Committee, convened in December 2011 in response to several security-related incidents in the dormitories, submitted the report to summarize its review of and recommendations for security in the MIT housing system.

Return from Leave

Return from Study Abroad Semester/Year

RFP Check Sheet


SAO Supplemental Funding Request Application

Stop Payment, Void and/or Reissue Form

Student Activities Donation to Charity Form

Student Activities Employment Agreement

Student Organization Controlled Value Card Application Form

Student Payroll Form

Student Travel Form

Summer Student Housing Request

Supplemental Housing Request


TechCASH DLC Agreement

Any MIT department, lab, or center (DLC) that desires to provide goods and services to the MIT community utilizing the TechCASH program should download and complete this form.

TechCASH Off-Campus Merchant Application

Off-campus merchants interested in accepting TechCASH should download and complete this form, then send it back according to the instructions on the form.

Transfer Request Form

Travel Reimbursement Voucher

Travel Signatory Authorization

Travel Signatory Authorization


WHOI Housing License Agreement

WHOI Notification Form