Proof of Residency
Obtaining Your Proof of Residency
If you require a proof of residence confirmation letter, please log into your Housing Portal:
- Click on “Forms”
- Scroll down to “General Forms”
- Select “Proof of Residency”
- Follow the prompts to choose the type of form you need from the options for proof-of-address documentation, including letters for the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) to obtain a driver's license or state ID.
You will be able to print your form letter upon completion. When printing or exporting your document:
- Select "Print using the system dialogue" to clear the headers and footers that automatically populate.
- You will need to ensure that all headers and footers are listed as "blank" in the print dialogue box.
- You may also choose to decrease the scale of your document to fit it on one page if you wish prior to printing or exporting as a PDF.
Please note that all additional occupants will need to obtain a proof of residence via the primary resident’s portal. For these requests:
- Look for the options that say “with Additional Occupants” on them.
- They will appear on the letter with their dates of occupancy.