Signature Programs and Events
The Office of Multicultural Programs plans a variety of programs and events that seek to celebrate culture and educate others in areas related to social justice and how to carry out inclusive practices in the MIT Community. We are collaborate with campus partners, student organizations, and commnunity recources to plan these events. All programs and events are free to MIT students! If you'd like to collaborate with the OMP on a multicutural event, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about our annual signature events, click on menu links to the right.
A sample of past and present OMP Events
- Affirmative Action Workshop
- Black Roots in Latin American Dance Workshop
- Mental Health in Latinx Communities
- Any Tea Time in the Black Student Union (BSU)
- Churros Y Chisme in the Latino Cultural Center (LCC)
- Comedy in the Era of Political Correctness
- Going Home during the Holidays
- MIT BOT (Bringing Others Together) Retreat