Keys & Building Access Cards
Upon arrival, guests will receive a building access card and room keys. Buildings will be locked 24 hours a day and you will need to carry your access card with you at all times to gain entry to your residence.
- Participants are required to carry their building access card at all times.
- Participants are prohibited from duplicating room, apartment, or house keys.
- All keys and access cards are property of Housing & Residential Services and must be returned at check-out.
- All lost or stolen keys or access cards should be reported to the front desk or conference staff immediately.
- Card Services shall assess a $25 fee for each building access card that is lost, stolen, or otherwise not returned.
- Housing & Residential Services shall assess a $150 lock replacement fee for each key that is lost, stolen, or otherwise not returned.