FallFest 2018 - Nasim Pedrad!
- No re-entry into the event.
- No bags, food, or drink allowed into the venue.
- Please arrive with the people you want to sit with. This event is sold out so ushers will be asking everyone to please move towards the middle with no saving of seats!
- Please print out your tickets! It’s the easiest and fastest way to get everyone inside. If you can’t print your ticket, please put your phone on maximum brightness for scanning!
- IF YOU OWN A MIT STUDENT TICKET YOU MUST BRING YOUR MIT STUDENT ID. IF YOU ARE A GUEST OF A MIT STUDENT, WE ASK YOU TO BE PRESENT WITH THE PERSON WHO INVITED YOU.
For any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcements and updates will also be posted on the UA Events Committee Facebook page.
Fall Festival is planned by the Events Committee, a collaborative effort between the Student Activities Office and the Undergraduate Association. The Events Committee is responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of two of the biggest events on campus every year—Fall Festival and SpringFest. Email Events Committee for more information.
How can I get involved in setting up something like this or volunteering at an event?
The UA Events Committee organizes the Fall Festival Comedy Show and SpringFest Concert annually. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact via email.