The FSILG Office is just one of the many resources available to you and your organization.
FSILG Social Events Policy
In collaboration with IFC, LGC, MGC, Panhellenic, the AILG and MIT campus partners, the FSILG Office has a social events policy and procedure doucment that addresses the needs of our community. The policy and procedure is regularly reviewed to ensure our standards and expectations are remaining consistent with the practice of hosting social events.
You can view the email@example.com.
Mind and Handbook
Policies regarding Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living Groups
- Approved Institute Housing
- Collection of Unpaid Bills by Individuals
- Expectations of Citizenship and Recognition of FSILGs
- Risk Management Policies: Drugs and Alcohol
- Violations (includes Judicial Procedures and Interim Action)
- Statement on Expansion
Policies regarding student behavior
If you have any questions about social event policy, roof decks, or assembly numbers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.