Signature Programs and Events
Intercultural Engagement (i.e.) hosts a variety of workshops, programs and events that seek to celebrate culture and educate others in areas related to social justice. We collaborate with campus partners and student organizationson a multitude of initiatives. All of our workshops, programs and events are free to MIT students! If you'd like to collaborate with the i.e. please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about our annual signature events, click on menu links to the right.
Below are just some of the programs that i.e. hosts!
- Mental Health Affinity Week
- Any Tea Time in the Black Student Union (BSU)
- Churros Y Chisme in the Latino Cultural Center (LCC)
- Going Home during the Holidays (with OFY)
- Multicultural Conference (MC^2) (Fall)
- I am a LEADer diversity leadership conference (IAP)
- Spring in SPXCE - cultural and identity based org mixer (Spring)
- Mass Ave Connector with local universities!