What You Need to Know
Everything you need to know about summer housing for program and conference guests
We look forward to your stay on campus this summer! Below, we hope we've been able to answer your most important questions.
AmenitiesAll summer program and conference guests are housed in traditional undergraduate residence halls. Amenities include:
- basic furniture (bed, bureau, desk)
- cable TV hook-up (guests must provide their own TV and cable cord)
- Ethernet and wireless internet connections (guests must provide their own Ethernet cord and computer)
- shared bathroom facilities
- laundry facilities on site
- convenient location within walking distance of public transportation
- 24-hour front desk staff
Checking In and Checking OutGroups may choose to distribute room keys and building access cards to their own participants, or have members check in at the front desk of the residence hall. Participants may check in any time after 3:00 pm. If participants arrive early, the front desk can store luggage until the rooms are available.
All participants must check out by 11:00 am on the specified check-out date. All keys and building access cards must be returned to the front. Please note that fees may apply for keys and building access cards that are not returned upon check-out.
ParkingRequests and arrangements for on-campus parking should be made through the Parking and Transportation Office.
Still need more information? Email us at email@example.com.