Graduate and Family Housing License Agreement

All students/MIT affiliates who are currently or newly assigned to a MIT graduate or family residence hall are required to electronically sign a Graduate Housing License Agreement. This serves as an agreement that the student has read, and agrees to abide by, all MIT housing policies, and is liable for the rent for the stated period while they are a resident.

Current and prospective campus residents may view and sign their Housing License Agreement within their Housing Portal (MIT certificates or credentials required).  Graduate students who are interested in enrolling in an optional meal plan are encouraged to visit the MIT Dining website for more information about meal plans, including MIT Dining Terms & Conditions.