Housing for Students with Disabilities

If a student requires accessible housing due to a disability, medical documentation to support the request must be provided to the Student Disability Services Office (SDS). SDS works with the Housing Office to ensure all approved accommodations are met.

If a student does not need accessible housing but is assigned to an accessible room, the Housing Office reserves the right to relocate the resident if the space is needed for a student with a disability.