Return from Approved Program Away (UG)

Students wishing to return to MIT undergraduate housing after an approved program away should notify Housing & Residential Services before leaving on such a program. On-campus housing is guaranteed to students who are returning from an approved program away who lived on campus during the term prior to leaving for their program.