Graduate and Family Housing License Agreement

All students/MIT affiliates who are currently or newly assigned to a MIT graduate or family residence hall are required to electronically sign a Graduate Housing License Agreement. This serves as an agreement that the student has read, and agrees to abide by, the “Residential Housing and Dining Policies,” and is liable for the rent for the stated period while he or she is a resident.