Our Condolences on your loss
CAC is here to help you in this difficult time.
CAC offers the following services for memorial services, funerals, and associated receptions:
- Scheduling/reservations (MIT Chapel and other CAC venues)
- Site visit/walkthrough (includes recommendations/advice based on past services)
- Room setup (furniture only, not linens and other catering needs)
- Use of CAC furniture inventory as available
- Arrangements for rental furniture (additional cost)
Also, available to help you plan your memorial service is our Chaplain to the Institute, The Reverend Kirstin C. Boswell-Ford; she and her staff stand ready to help you through this difficult time. To reach her, call 617.258.5484 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
To check availability of dates for your memorial service in the MIT Chapel or other CAC spaces, please contact CAC by completing the Inquiry Form, or calling our office at (617) 253-3913. A CAC staff member will reply, typically within forty-eight hours.
Once a date is identified and a completed Personal Event Application is submitted and processed, you will receive a tentative confirmation via email.
Please contact our office at (617) 253-3913.
Our office is located on the fifth floor of the Stratton Student Center, 84 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139.