GRA Position Overview
GRA Application Information and Process: Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 openings
- The GRA application for Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 is live! Please note the deadlines will be available on the application page.
- Click here for more information about the position and application process
Graduate Resident Advisors (GRA) reside in all of our undergraduate residence halls and fraternities, sororities and independent living groups (FSILGs). It is the role of the GRA to:
- Foster a safe and inclusive community among the residents by building awareness and understanding of individual identities.
- Build relationships with all residents, house team members, and other stakeholders within the MIT community
- Serve as a supportive mentor and role model through relationships that promote growth and development through their college experience.
- Provides residents with care, support, and resources when addressing urgent matters.
- Provide residents with programming, resources, and positive learning experiences so they can thrive at MIT