Digital Signage Installation
MIT Audiovisual Services will assist departments in the acquisition of local digital signage and will coordinate the installation of digital signs. Departments are responsible for licensing fees, and all hardware and installation costs including the display(s) and channel player(s).
Included in MIT AV Digital Signage Installation:
- Identify and approve display(s) for purchase that can be integrated with the campus infrastructure
- Provide cost estimate of hardware and installation
- Establish installation timeline
- Purchase, install, configure, and maintain all digital signage components
- Arrange installation of digital signage components (including network and electrical)
- Deliver a functioning digital signage system per customer requirements
- Identify staff training needs and arrange for training
To request Digital Signage Services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.