Helping students understand substance
use in the context of community
Alcohol and Other Drug Services
Alcohol and Other Drug Services (AODS) is committed to promoting a culture of wellbeing at MIT by:
- Educating about the impact of substance use on wellbeing
- Encouraging the use of lower-risk strategies for safer alcohol and other drug use
- Discouraging high-risk behaviors around substance use
- Preventing the negative consequences of substance use
- Advocating for a healthier, safer social environment at MIT
If you need help or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 258-6499 and leave a voicemail. AODS is a private resource, students will not get in trouble for discussing their alcohol and/or other drug use.
Curious to learn more about alcohol and other drugs?
We provide information about alcohol aimed at helping students reduce their risk for experiencing negative consequences
Interested in exploring your relationship with alcohol?
Take this brief, confidential Online Alcohol Self-Assessment
Schedule an appointment for BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students)
Concerned about the safety of another MIT community member?
Learn more about the signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning and the Good Samaritan Amnesty Policy (GSAP)