Phase I: Residence Hall Security Enhancements
Wherever you live in the MIT housing system, your safety is our top priority. Phase I of the Residence Hall Security Enhancement Program went live in five undergraduate and two graduate residence halls on September 3. You will see and hear more about the security enhancements. For now, please read the materials and click firstname.lastname@example.org to submit questions.
Residence Hall Security Overviews
- Click here to read more about the 2012 Residential Hall Security Review Committee's work and see their report
- Residential Security Program FAQ
- Video Security FAQ
- Easy as 1-2-3. Learn the simple steps to navigating your residence hall’s security enhancements.
- Stop. Tap. Roll. Enter your residence hall without breaking stride.
- No Tail-Gators! Watch out for non-residents trying to sneak into your residence hall behind you.
Phase II of the Residence Hall Security Enhancement Program is scheduled for next year, when security enhancements will be made to other MIT undergraduate and graduate residence halls. Stay tuned for more details.