In addition to the housing information posted on this page, please view additional campus updates and information by visiting the MIT NOW website.
You have questions, we have answers! Inquiries about Spring 2021 housing may be emailed to the team at Housing & Residential Services.
Let's face it, there's a lot going on. Don't forget to take time for yourself. Please refer to the Wellbeing and Support website for resources available to students.
Spring 2021 Housing Updates
MIT Undergraduate Community
Upcoming Dates & Deadlines
- January 15, 2021 - Deadline to Submit Non-Binding Student Departure Plan
- By the End of January 2021 - Room Assignments Shared
- February 13, 2021 - First-year move-in.
- February 14-15, 2021 - Upper-level resident move-in.
JANUARY 11, 2021
- Arrival Times & Housing Reminders (HRS Communication)
DECEMBER 21, 2020
- Spring 2021 Building Assignments (HRS Communication)
DECEMBER 14, 2020
- Further Decisions About the Spring (Office of the Chancellor)
Updated Spring 2021 FAQs (Institute Communication)
DECEMBER 11, 2020
- Site 4 Quick FAQs (HRS Communication)
- Housing & Residential Services Holiday Office Hours (HRS Alert)
DECEMBER 9, 2020
Updated Spring 2021 Housing Information (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- Spring 2021 Housing Update (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Spring 2021 Housing Assignment Update (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 14, 2020
- Clarification: Spring 2021 Housing Application (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 10, 2020
- Important Details About Life on Campus this Spring (Institute Communication)
NOVEMBER 6, 2020
Housing Application Reminder & Updates (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 3, 2020
- Spring 2021 Housing Application (HRS Communication)
NOVEMBER 2, 2020
- Plans for Spring 2021 (Institute Communication)