SpringFest is planned by the Events Committee, a collaborative effort between the Student Activities Office and the Undergraduate Association. The Events Committee is responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of two of the biggest events on campus every year - Fall Festival and SpringFest.
UA Events Committee brings you Lupe Fiasco, featuring Bad Rabbits, for SpringFest Concert 2015!
- Concert will take place Saturday, April 25, 2015 in Johnson Athletic Center
- Tickets on sale for MIT students at $15
- Tickets on general MIT sale for MIT Affiliates at $20
- Tickets on general sale for local college students at $25.
- Learn more about the concert and UA Events Committee here: www.facebook.com/UAEventsCommittee
What if I have questions? Then contact the UA Events Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get involved in setting up something like this or volunteering at an event? The UA Events Committee organizes the Fall Festival and SpringFest Concert annually. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact email@example.com.