The Student Activities Office is here for you!
The Student Activities Office provides an environment for students to test new ideas, develop leadership skills and create community at MIT.
Through co-curricular opportunities such as student organizations, events, cross-cultural education, civic engagement, and leadership development, students gain invaluable skills and experiential knowledge that they will continue to develop during their time on campus and beyond as future leaders.
News and Announcements:
- Student Activites Office Summer Hours: 9am - 4pm!
- The ASA has a brand new database! Please review the ASA User Guide.
- Need to sell tickets or collect fees? MIT's got you covered: use AdMIT One for all your ticketing needs! With staff here on campus to support your event and a direct connection to your student organization accounts, AdMIT One is the easiest and most secure way to sell tickets. It's also cheaper than most outside ticket sale services! Contact the SAO for more info.
- Student Leaders! Click here for more information about how to start the year off right with your student organization.
- There's a new way to Buy... and Pay! It's Buy to Pay, or B2P! For trainings and additional information, click here.