News and Announcements:
- PLEASE NOTE: The event registration process has moved online! You can find the application in the Atlas Portal.
- Need to sell tickets or collect fees? MIT's got you covered: use AdMIT One for all your ticketing needs! With staff here on campus to support your event and a direct connection to your student organization accounts, AdMIT One is the easiest and most secure way to sell tickets. It's also cheaper than most outside ticket sale services! Contact the SAO for more info.
- Check out the STUDENT ORGANIZATION HANDBOOK for information regarding student organizations and event planning.
- Student Leaders! Find hundreds of free online courses using Skillsoft through the MIT's Learning Center. Hone your leadership skills through these online resources! web.mit.edu/training/learning_center.html
- Are you a cultural student group or organization? You can click here to request funding for events, programs and retreats!
- Student Leaders! Click here for more information about how to start the year off right with your student organization.
SAO in the News
Learn more about the Office of Multicultural Programs's annual conference - MC^2 - and its conversations on diversity.
Read a wrap-up of the annual Charm School, held during IAP, which turned twenty this year.
Nominate students, staff, and faculty for the MIT Awards Convocation by March 15!