Resources &
Forms Library


9th-Term Housing Request


Graduate and Family Housing License Agreement (G)

All students/MIT affiliates who are currently or newly assigned to a MIT graduate or family residence hall are required to electronically sign a Graduate Housing License Agreement.  


Housing Cancellation Form (UG)


Incoming Transfer and Exchange Students (UG)


Repair Request Form & Instructions

Request to Move On-Campus (UG)

Return from Leave

Return from Study Abroad Semester/Year


Smoking Agreement Form

East Campus is the only designated MIT residence hall to allow smoking in student rooms if all of the students are smokers and request in writing that smoking be permitted in their rooms. A smoking agreement form must be filled out by each individual in that room. Roommates who cannot come to agreement, or who have not all completed an individual form, are prohibited from smoking in their individual room.

Supplemental Housing Request