The FSILG Office is just one of the many resources available to you and your organization.
FSILG Social Events Policy
On February 26, 2015, a new version of the
You can view email@example.com.
Mind and Handbook
Policies regarding Fraternities, Sororities, and Independent Living Groups
- Approved Institute Housing
- Collection of Unpaid Bills by Individuals
- Expectations of Citizenship and Recognition of FSILGs
- Risk Management Policies: Drugs and Alcohol
- Violations (includes Judicial Procedures and Interim Action)
- Statement on Expansion
Policies regarding student behavior
If you have any questions about social event policy, roof decks, or assembly numbers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.