What You Need to Know
Everything you need to know about summer housing for program and conference guests
We look forward to your stay on campus this summer! Below, we hope we've been able to answer your most important questions.
AmenitiesAll summer program and conference guests are housed in traditional undergraduate residence halls. Amenities include:
- basic furniture (bed, bureau, desk)
- cable TV hook-up (guests must provide their own TV and cable cord)
- Ethernet and wireless internet connections (guests must provide their own Ethernet cord and computer)
- shared bathroom facilities
- laundry facilities on site (Washlava) (Washlava video)
- convenient location within walking distance of public transportation (MBTA) (MIT Walking Map)
- 24-hour security desk staff
Checking In and Checking OutGroups may check in at the front desk of the residence hall. Participants may check in any time after 3:00 pm on the specified check-in date. If participants arrive before 3:00 pm on the specified check-in date, they may visit the front desk to check on room availability. Buildings are unable to store any belongings/luggage.
All participants must check out by 11:00 am on the specified check-out date. All keys and building access cards must be returned to the front. Please note that fees may apply for keys and building access cards that are not returned upon check-out.
ParkingRequests and arrangements for on-campus parking should be made through the Parking and Transportation Office. The MIT department sponsor must provide parking and car registration information for each participant attending with a car.
Still need more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.