New! Couples Housing and Roommate Selection Pilots
MIT Housing is excited to announce two new pilots for graduate housing selection for the 2018-19 academic year.
Couples in Single Housing
For the fall 2018 graduate housing allocation, MIT Housing is offering a pilot program allowing couples to live in Edgerton House, Sidney-Pacific, and 70 Amherst Street, in addition to Eastgate and Westgate.
Selection of Roommates
Also for the fall 2018 housing allocation, MIT Housing is offering students the opportunity to enter the allocation together in groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4 people. This pilot is available for Edgerton House, Sidney-Pacific, and Tang Hall.
Graduate Housing Working Group Implementation Team
This subset of the working group considers ways of implementing the working group's recommendations to enhance graduate student residential life at MIT.
- Alkiviadis O. Chatzivasileiou “Orpheus”, Secretary of the Graduate Student Council
- Lauren Amy Chai
- Annie Hudson
- Paloma Francisca Gonzalez Rojas
- Frank Yi-Fei Wang
- David Friedrich, Senior Director of Housing Operations and Renewal Planning
- Jennifer Hapgood-White, Associate Director of Housing Assignments
- Tasha Coppett, Assistant Director of Off-Campus and Graduate Housing
Head of House
- Julie Shah, Head of House for Sidney Pacific
- Naomi Carton, Associate Dean for Graduate Residential Life
- Jagruti Patel, Senior Director, Special Projects