New! Couples Housing, Roommate Selection Westgate Efficiency Pilots
Housing & Residential Services is excited to announce three new pilots for graduate housing selection for the 2018-19 academic year.
Couples in Single Housing
For the fall 2018 graduate housing allocation, Housing & Residential Services will offer a pilot program allowing couples to live in Edgerton House, Sidney-Pacific, and 70 Amherst Street, in addition to Eastgate and Westgate.
Selection of Roommates
Also for the fall 2018 housing allocation, Housing & Residential Services is offering students the opportunity to enter the allocation together in groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4 people. This pilot is available for Edgerton House, Sidney-Pacific, and Tang Hall.
Westgate Efficiency Apartments Open to Single Students
For the fall 2018 graduate housing allocation, Housing & Residential Services will offer a pilot program allowing single students to live in efficiency apartments in Westgate.
Graduate Housing Working Group Implementation Team
This subset of the working group considers ways of implementing the working group's recommendations to enhance graduate student residential life at MIT.
- Alkiviadis O. Chatzivasileiou “Orpheus”, Secretary of the Graduate Student Council
- Lauren Amy Chai
- Annie Hudson
- Paloma Francisca Gonzalez Rojas
- Frank Yi-Fei Wang
- David Friedrich, Senior Director of Housing Operations and Renewal Planning
- Jennifer Hapgood-White, Associate Director of Housing Assignments
- Tasha Coppett, Assistant Director of Off-Campus and Graduate Housing
Head of House
- Julie Shah, Head of House for Sidney Pacific
- Naomi Carton, Associate Dean for Graduate Residential Life
- Jagruti Patel, Senior Director, Special Projects