Housing Strategy Group
The Housing Strategy Group (HSG) is a committee of faculty, graduate students, undergraduate students, and staff with an advisory role for the Dean for Student Life and the Dean for Graduate Education on matters relating to the MIT Housing system. The committee is charged by the Chancellor to serve as a sounding board for the deans on issues ranging from summer housing to residence hall rules to rent schedules.
Check this space for news relevant to the Housing Strategy Group.
- May 15, 2012: Agenda
- April 18, 2012: Agenda
- March 20, 2012: Agenda
- December 6, 2011: Agenda
- November 17, 2011: Agenda
- May 10, 2011 :Agenda
- April 15, 2011: Agenda
- March 11, 2011: Minutes and Attachments
- February 15, 2011
- Summer Housing 2011: Guide for Students
- Summer 2011 Moving & Storage Flyer
- 2011 Summer Housing Timeline
- Northwest Corridor Safety Survey: Presentation
- December 10, 2010
- November 18, 2010
- October 22, 2010
- (Summer 2010 Review: Presentation)
Changes to the Summer Housing System, 2010
Charge to the HSG
See a list of the 2010-2011 HSG members.