I live in a FSILG and would like to move back to campus. How do I do this?

Undergraduate students currently living off-campus or in a fraternity, sorority, or independent living group, who would like to move back to campus should join the Housing Waiting List. Offers are made throughout the year as space becomes available.

Off-campus offers are prioritized at the beginning of each semester.