How do I forward my mail?

All undergraduate and graduate students should take the following steps to ensure their mail is forwarded:

1. Provide a forwarding address in
2. Complete a change-of-address form with the U.S. Postal Service

IMPORTANT: You must complete both of these steps. Mail is forwarded for 30 days after you leave. Any mail sent to your residence hall after your departure will be returned to sender.