A flexible meal plan option for graduate students living on campus. 30 Block meals for $360 for use throughout the semester.
EMERGENCY HOUSING PERIOD: residential graduate students can purchase the 30 Block plan and use meal swipes from November 30 – February 12. Meals can be picked up at either Next or Simmons for carry-out ONLY. Please review the emergency housing information on the Dining homepage. Once you purchase a plan, please email email@example.com with your name and ID# to be given access to Next and Simmons. Please note: meals expire after dinner on February 12 and do not carry over to the spring semester.
What you need to know for Spring 2021:
What you need to know:
- Only available to graduate students living in campus residences due to building access restrictions
- This plan can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch
- Meals are available for take-out only beginning Monday, February 15
- The primary pick-up location is New Vassar, with meals from W20 TBD
- You can add optional Dining Dollars, which are accepted at all retail dining locations located on campus: https://studentlife.mit.edu/dining/retail-dining
Semester dining plan schedule (February 15 – May 27), watch for holiday notices:
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am, Vassar, Monday-Friday
Lunch: 11:00 am to 2:30 pm, Vassar, Monday-Friday
Dinner: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Vassar, seven days a week
Brunch: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm, Vassar, Saturday and Sunday
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2020-21 academic year, no walk-in cash business is permitted at any meal plan location. Meals expire after the end of the semester, do not carry over, and are not refunded.
For a complete list of Dining Dollar and TechCASH locations, please visit: http://techcash.mit.edu/locationsnew.php.
Terms and Conditions