An affordable and flexible plan option for graduate students living on campus. 30 Block meals - $360 for use throughout the semester.
What you need to know:
- Only available to graduate students living in campus residences due to building access restrictions
- This plan can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch
- Breakfast and lunch are available at W20-Lobdell, Monday-Friday beginning September 8
- Dinner and brunch are available for take-out ONLY from Maseeh’s Howard Dining Hall beginning Tuesday, September 8
- You can add optional Dining Dollars, which are accepted at all retail dining locations located on campus: https://studentlife.mit.edu/dining/retail-dining
Semester dining plan schedule (September 8 – November 20), watch for holiday notices:
Breakfast: 7 am to 10 am, W20-Lobdell, Monday-Friday (beginning Tuesday, September 8)
Lunch: 11 am to 2:30 pm, W20-Lobdell, Monday-Friday (beginning Tuesday, September 8)
Dinner: 5 pm to 8:30 pm, seven days a week (beginning Tuesdya, September 8)
Brunch: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday (beginning Tuesday, September 8)
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2020-21 academic year, no walk-in business permitted at any meal plan location.
For a complete list of Dining Dollar and TechCASH locations, please visit: http://techcash.mit.edu/locationsnew.php.