A flexible meal plan option for graduate students living on campus. 30 Block meals for $360 for use throughout the semester.
Please note: Brunch and dinner will be served on the following student and regular holidays – March 8, March 22, and March 23, April 19, April 20, and May 7.
What you need to know for Spring 2021:
What you need to know:
- Only available to graduate students living in campus residences due to building access restrictions
- This plan can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch
- Meals are available for take-out only beginning Monday, February 15
- The primary pick-up location is New Vassar, with meals from W20 TBD
- You can add optional Dining Dollars, which are accepted at all retail dining locations located on campus: https://studentlife.mit.edu/dining/retail-dining
Semester dining plan schedule (February 15 – May 27), watch for holiday notices:
Breakfast: 7:00 am to 10:00 am, Vassar, Monday-Friday
Lunch: 11:00 am to 2:30 pm, Vassar, Monday-Friday
Dinner: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Vassar, seven days a week
Brunch: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm, Vassar, Saturday and Sunday
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2020-21 academic year, no walk-in cash business is permitted at any meal plan location. Meals expire after the end of the semester, do not carry over, and are not refunded.
For a complete list of Dining Dollar and TechCASH locations, please visit: http://techcash.mit.edu/locationsnew.php.
Terms and Conditions