Who we are
DSL Communications supports the offices, people, and programs of the Division of Student Life (DSL). We are available to advise DSL staff on communications and help get DSL news out to the MIT community and beyond.
How we can help
Communication strategy and planning
- Presentation support
- DSL website maintenance
- Fundraising and donor communication
- DSL internal communications
- Divisional event coordination
- Consultation on print materials
- Report and document writing and editing
For promotional assistance with your event, initiative, or program, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief announcement (three to four paragraphs) that clearly explains your event or initiative to an external audience. Include who, what, when, where, and why.
- A two or three sentence quotation from an organizer, speaker, or student about the importance or significance of the event/initiative/program.
- A digital image